Review of the Non-Splash Water Bowl
Posted by Dog Approved QA Team on
There are many doggos that like to splash in their water bowl or generally are very messy drinkers. This can be a real problem for dog owners that need to have their doggo's water bowl inside. The non-splash water bowl is an interesting new design to mitigate these issues.
For our review I focused on a large white non-splash water bowl. This model is the 1.5L capacity. There are a range of colours available to suit most homes and two sizes; 1.5L and 1L. It arrived in simple, clear plastic packaging as shown below.
The bowl is very sturdy, with four non-slip rubber feet on the bowl. The bowl is easily assembled. The floating plate sits inside the bowl and is secured by the frame.
Our doggo testers are not big splashes but found the bowl easy to use and access water.
This provides an alternative solution to our popular personalised feeder mat.
- Stops splashing of water from the water bowl
- Stops excessive "wet mouth" and subsequent drips from your doggo drinking.
- Made from durable, BPA-free plastic.
- Lightweight and easy to clean.
- Portable. Handy to take when visiting or to an Airbnb travel scenario.
- May take some initial training for your dog to use the bowl given the floating plate mechanism.
Final Verdict - it is Dog Approved 😊
The non-splash water bowl is a handy new accessory for dog owners to protect their floorings at home or when travelling.